Equipped with a USB output, the AT2020 USB + is designed for digitally capturing music or any acoustic audio source using your favorite recording software. The microphone offers the critically acclaimed, award-winning sound of the AT2020, with studio-quality articulation and intelligibility perfect for singer/songwriters, podcasters, voice-over artists, field recorders, and home studio recorders.
The AT2020USB+ features a built-in headphone jack with volume control that allows you to directly monitor your microphone signal with no delay. It also offers mix control that blends microphone and pre-recorded audio. The microphone’s cardioid pickup pattern delivers excellent off-axis rejection, while its A/D converter with a 16-bit, 44.1/48 kHz sampling rate ensures extremely articulate sound reproduction.
Audio-Technica’s state-of-the-art design and manufacturing techniques ensure that the microphone complies with the company’s renowned consistency and reliability standards.
- Condenser microphone with USB output for digital recording
- High quality A/D converter with 16 bit, 44.1/48 kHz sampling rate for superb audio
- Headphone jack with volume control allows you to monitor the microphone signal with no delay
- Mix control allows you to blend your microphone signal and pre-recorded audio
- High-output internal headphone amplifier delivers superior clarity and musical detail as well as more volume overall
- Smooth, extended frequency response ideally suited for podcasting, home studio recording, field recording and voiceover use
- Compatible with Windows 10, Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000 and Mac OS X
- Tripod desk stand with folding legs for secure and easily portable tabletop use
AT2020 USB + Specifications
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency response 20 – 20 000 Hz
- Power requirements: USB Power (5v DC)
- Bit Depth: 16 bit
- Sample Rate: 44.1/48 kHz
- Volume Control: Mix control, Headphone volume control
- Weight: 386 g (13.6 oz)
- Dimensions: 162 mm long x 52mm Width
- Output connector: USB-Type
- Headphone Output Power: 130 mW (at 1kHz, 10% T.H.D. 32 ohm load)
- Headphone Jack: 3.5mm (1/8″) TRS stereo
- Accessories Furnished: Pivoting stand mount for 5/8″-27 threaded stands; 5/8′-27 to 3/8″-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch; tripod desk stand; 10′ (3.1 m) USB cable
Audio Technica AT2020 Stereo X/Y
There are no reviews yet.