The ART SMS226 Speaker processor optimizes the operation of virtually any live sound system. Two XLR balanced audio inputs and six XLR balanced outputs allow the SMS226 to be configured as 2×2, 2×2 +sub, 2×3, 1×4, 1×5, 1×6 making it an ideal solution for almost any application. An additional front panel XLR microphone input is provided for direct connection of a measurement microphone.
Stereo processing blocks include 1/3 octave graphic EQ, RMS compressor, Noise gate, Phase, Feedback suppression and Sub-harmonic generator. Mono processing blocks include crossover filters, delay, parametric EQ, Limiter, Level and Phase control.
The Graphic EQ can be set up by an Auto-EQ function utilizing the APEX 220 measurement mic available from your dealer. The convenient front panel user interface includes a graphic LCD an array of mute switches located under LED meters for each input and output.
A USB connector allows the user to control all functions remotely and perform software updates as well as process presets. PC software and driver discs are included.
The main features of the ART SMS226 include:
- Allows for 2×3, 2×2 +sub, 1×4, 1×5 or 1×6 Configurations
- Crossover, Graphic EQ, parametric EQ, Gate, Feedback Suppressor, RMS Compressor, Peak Limiters, Sub-Harmonic Synth with up to 500mSec of Delay on each Input and Output
- Auto-Feedback Suppression
- Integrated Graphics Display
- Setup Software and Updates Delivered via USB
- Individual LED Meter and Mute on every Input and Output
- System Muting on Power On/Off
- Ground Lift Switch
- Universal power supply
Kazbar Systems Product Demonstration Services:
Contact us to arrange your demo now!