The Art SLA-1 100W Studio Linear Power Amplifier is a robust yet compact power amplifier designed for studio and even live applications. It has been designed and engineered to provide clean, quiet power and excellent sound with ultra-low noise and distortion.
The SLA-1 is rated at 100 watts rms/channel @ 8 ohms (130 watts rms/channel @ 4 ohms and 260 Watts/Bridged Mono @ 8 ohms), with hum and noise >100dB, and has an input impedance of 22k ohm unbalanced (44k ohm balanced). It features a Toroidal Transformer, XLR & ¼” Inputs, Ground Lift Switch, Fan Cooled Design, Power, Clip, Signal and Protect LEDs, one IU Spacing and a frequency response of 10 Hz to 40 kHz within 1dB.
It also features an input sensitivity of 1V for rated power into 8 ohms, and silent SmartFan cooling and custom convection heat radiating fins. The SLA-1 is perfect for professional, project and home studios, and is an excellent compliment to the new ART SLM-1 Studio Linear Monitors.
The ART SLA-1 is a powerful, compact amplifier, and its rugged, steel chassis is designed for years of durable and reliable use.
The main features of the Art SLA-1 100W Studio Linear Power Amplifier include:
- Bridged Output Power, 8 ohms 260 watts RMS mono
- CMRR >60dB (typical @1kHz)
- Dimensions 1.75in H x 19.0in W x 9.5in D
- Frequency Response 10Hz to 40kHz, +/- .5dB
- Hum and Noise >100dB below clipping
- Input Impedance XLR: 44k ohms (bal), 1/4in: 22k ohms (unbal)
- Input Sensitivity 1V for Full Power Output into 8 ohms
- Input/Output Connections IN: XLR (bal), 1/4″ TRS (bal/unbal), OUT: Multi-Way Binding Posts
- Power Requirements (USA) 120vac 60Hz 600 watts (max)
- Stereo Output Power, 4 ohms 130 watts RMS per Channel
- Stereo Output Power, 8 ohms 100 watts RMS per Channel
Kazbar Systems Product Demonstration Services:
Contact us to arrange your demo now!
There are no reviews yet.