Apollo Thunderbolt 3 Card Option
The Universal Audio Apollo Thunderbolt 3 Card Option is designed for the rackmount Apollo audio interfaces and allows music and audio producers to connect their Apollo directly to compatible Mac or Windows systems using Thunderbolt 3. This user-installable card offers two Thunderbolt 3 ports, and provides 15W bus power to all downstream Thunderbolt 3 peripherals, perfect for daisy-chaining additional Apollo interfaces and UAD-2 Satellite DSP Accelerators, modern storage solutions, 4K displays, and more.
The Thunderbolt 3 Card Option Features
- Add the latest generation Thunderbolt 3 connectivity to your rackmount Apollo interface
- Get two Thunderbolt 3 ports for daisy-chaining Apollos or other peripherals
- Supply 40 Gbps bandwidth for peripherals including 4K displays and hard drives
- Provide 15W bus power to downstream Thunderbolt devices
UAD-2 DSP Accelerators super-charge your PC or Mac workstation with world-class UAD Powered Plug-Ins — including exclusive analog emulations from Studer, Ampex, Lexicon, Neve, Manley, Moog, Marshall, SSL and more.
These popular UAD plug-in packages feature a user-installable DSP Accelerator Card for your desktop tower or PCIe expansion chassis, plus a choice of software bundles to give you vintage tone and character, right out of the box.
- Run UAD Powered Plug-Ins on Mac and PC towers and PCIe expansion chassis
- Access over 90 plug-ins from Ampex, Lexicon, Fender, Studer, Neve, Manley, SSL, EMT, Eventide, MXR and more (sold separately)
- Give your native systems a DSP boost for running larger mixes, with rich, award-winning, sonically complex plug-ins
- Combine with other UAD-2 devices, including additional UAD-2 PCIe card(s), UAD-2 Satellite, and Apollo audio interfaces