APOGEE CONTROL REMOTE FOR ELEMENT SERIES AND SYMPHONY I/O MKII INTERFACES
Sometimes, it just feels right to have hardware control at your fingertips – we know, we pioneered this approach with Apogee Duet. With the Apogee Control hardware remote, you have 8 buttons and a control knob that you can configure to control a wide range of settings. Apogee Control Hardware Remote connects directly to your Mac using a simple USB cable.
Apogee Control Sold Separately from Element
- Hardware remote accessory for Symphony I/O Mk II and Element series I/O interfaces
- Symphony-inspired Control Knob plus Input, Headphones and Speaker control knob focus buttons for lightning access to input and output levels
- 8 user-assignable buttons offer a wide variety of functions:
Analogue Input control – input type, 48V, soft limit, group, polarity
Analogue Output control – mute, dim, sum to mono, speaker set selection, reference level
Launch Control software app
- Connects to Mac with supplied USB cable
- Compatible with Symphony I/O Mk II, Element 24, Element 46 and Element 88 audio interfaces
PRODUCT DEMONSTRATION SERVICES @ KAZBAR SYSTEMS
If you are a professional producer, sound designer, engineer or are part of a commercial studio and wish to audition a product on-site in your studio, then you’re in the right place.
We specialize in hands on one-to-one demonstrations of pro audio equipment such as; monitors & outboard and also provide demonstrations for our range of boutique synthesizers and effects.
Contact us to arrange your demo now!