The Apogee Symphony I/O MKIIwith 8 Analog I/O + 8 AES I/O Module offers 16 channel of simultaneous I/O. This module also offers 2×2 channels of S/PDIF I/O. The Apogee Symphony I/O with 8 Analog I/O + 8 AES I/O Module requires the Symphony chassis.
The Apogee I/O Modules are the sound and soul of Symphony I/O, and represent 25 years of Apogee R&D and design excellence. These powerful Modules deliver Apogee’s core competency, superior sounding digital audio recording.
The main features of the Apogee 8 Analog I/O + 8 AES I/O MK II Module include:
- Analog IN: 8 balanced channels, DSUB 25-pin connector
- AES-EBU IN: 8 balanced channels, DSUB 25-pin connector (192k single wide compatible)
- Coax IN: Supports SPDIF on 1 RCA connector
- Analog OUT: 8 balanced channels, DSUB 25-pin connector
- AES-EBU OUT: 8 balanced channels, DSUB 25-pin connector (192k single wide compatible)
- Coax OUT: Supports S
Product Demonstration Services @ Kazbar Systems
If you are a professional producer, sound designer, engineer or are part of a commercial studio and wish to audition a product on-site in your studio, then you’re in the right place.
We specialize in hands on one-to-one demonstrations of pro audio equipment such as; monitors & outboard and also provide demonstrations for our range of boutique synthesizers and effects.
Contact us to arrange your demo now!