The API 565 500 Series Filter Module is a surgically precise 500-series filter module allowing you to clean up your sound.
The API 565 has both Hi-pass and Low-pass filter with selectable slopes and a third mid band notch with Q control giving you a wide range of options to tweak the sound to perfection. The Low Pass filter ranges from 500Hz to 20kHz with selectable -12dB or -18dB slopes, while the High-Pass covers frequencies between 20Hz and 600Hz with a choice of -6dB and -12dB slopes.
The main features of the API 565 500 Series Filter Module include:
- 500-series Filter with surgical precision
- Quality gear from API
- A tool designed for filtration with surgical precision
- Classic API analog sound
- Highpass and lowpass, with slope controls
- Midrange notch with Q control
- Sweepable low-pass filter (500Hz to 20kHz, -6 or -12dB slope)
- Sweepable high-pass filter (20Hz to 400Hz, -12 or -18dB slope)
- Variable notch filter with adjustable Q (fully sweepable between 20Hz and 20kHz)
- Individual bypass switches for each filter section
- Transformer Balanced Output to +28 dBu
- Traditional API fully discrete circuit design
- Uses API 2520 and 2510 Op-Amps as well as the same discrete transistor buffers used in the famous 550 series equalizers
API Lunchbox Racks
Learn more about API
Kazbar Systems Product Demonstration Services:
Contact us to arrange your demo now!
There are no reviews yet.