The API 512V Discrete Mic/Line Pre-Amp with Level Control is actually an API 512c with one important exception – it features a variable output designed to meet the needs of audio professionals using input level-sensitive devices in their workflow.
The API 512V Discrete Mic/Line Pre-Amp with Level Control uses the same circuitry as originally designed by API’s founder Saul Walker, and utilizes the exact same high quality components, proprietary transformer and 2520 op-amp as the 512c. In a direct response to market demand, the 512v eliminates the need for external signal attenuation through third party devices, and produces the same warm, analog signal that audio professionals expect from API.
Note: The 512v does not replace the 512c which continues to be available!
The Main Features of the API 512V Discrete Mic/Line Pre-Amp with Level Control Include:
- Mic Preamp with 65 dB of gain
- Variable Output Level Control from 65dB to -∞
- 3:1 Output Transformer Tap selection
- Front and Back Panel Mic Input Access
- Line/Instrument Preamp with 45dB of gain
- Front Panel Combo-style XLR + 1/4 inch Line/Instrument Input
- LED VU meter for Gain Level Indication
- 20dB pad switch, applies to mic/line/instrument
- 48v Phantom switchable power
- Traditional API circuit design
- Features API’s unique Five Year Warranty
API Lunchbox Racks
Learn more about API
Kazbar Systems Product Demonstration Services:
Contact us to arrange your demo now!
There are no reviews yet.