Designed in 1972 AMS Neve 1081 Single Module Channel Preamp / EQ was originally conceived as a combined mic/line preamp and equaliser section for the Neve modular consoles. It quickly became one of the best-loved mic preamps of all time. In practice, over three decades of engineers have found the 1081 an indispensable tool for recording and mixing drums, bass and percussion.
In recognition of the 1081s popularity, AMS Neve has resumed production.
The Indispensable Tool for all Instruments and Vocals
Utilising many of the original components and Neve handcrafted construction processes, the AMS Neve single 1081 as a result, delivers the signature sound of Neve. Moreover, by using the 1081 Channel Amplifiers, operators are assured the highest quality signal acquisition.
This versatile unit provides a wide range of control and flexibility. In addition, high and low pass filters compliment the fully featured EQ section. Consequently, this channel strip has been designed to offer the user a flexible tool to create new sounds with full technical control.
The main features of the AMS NEVE 1081 Single EQ Module include:
- Separate 48V phantom power supply – requires the 1081 3U (for dual 1081 channels) or R4U or 7U box for mounting and power
- Classic transformer mic amp/equaliser
- Solo button selects channel unbalanced output
- 5 switchable EQ bands
- Hand crafted to original 1972 design
- Neve designed hand wound transformers
- Both inputs are transformer balanced and earth free
- HP and LP selectable filters (18dB per octave)
- Microphone Input: Gain +80db to +10dB in 5dB steps
- Line Input: Gain +20dB to -10dB in 5dB steps
- Output: Maximum output is >+26dBu into 600W.Output impedance is 75W @1kHz.
- Distortion: Not more than 0.07% at +20dBu output
- Freq Response: +/-0.5dB 20Hz to 20kHz, -3dB at 45kHz. EQ Out
- Output noise better than -80 dB at all line levels
AMS NEVE 1081 Stereo
Kazbar Systems Product Demonstration Services:
Contact us to arrange your demo now!
There are no reviews yet.