The AKA Design ProEdit D with 12U floor rack and worktop has been designed for offline and online editing environments.
It is part of the ProWave modular desking system, which offers the user opportunities to create an edit desk suitable to their specific requirements whether it be editing, grading, mixing or VFX, incorporating the possibility of more racks and work surfaces as required to create your dream studio. This product range comes flat packed which makes it easy to ship and assemble on site.
The main features of the AKA Design ProEdit D with 12u Rack and Worktop:
- Configurable desking system for off-line & on-line editing
- Large 2.4m workspace
- Three 3U top racks
- 1 x 12U Floor Rack
- 1 x worktop expansion
- Expandable with worktops, racks and wingtips, to create additional workspace
- Deep monitor bridge to house Grade1 and wide screen monitor (optional flat screen monitor bridge available)
- Complete cable management
- Available in Grey & Crown Oak (as shown) and Grey & Nero – Alternative finishes available upon request
- Self-assembly and plat packed for easy shipping and installation
C – ProEdit – Discontinued
Learn more about AKA