Moog Moogerfooger CP-251 Analog Control Processor
The award-winning Moog CP-251 Control Processor is a collection of classic modular synthesizer circuits designed by Bob Moog. With the Moogerfooger analog effects, Minimoog Voyager analog synthesizer, or other voltage-controlled synthesis gear you can generate, modify, combine, and distribute control voltages for creating complex sound events with patch cords.
The main features of the Moog CP-251 include:
• FOUR INPUT MIXER - Enables you to combine control signals to create complex effects.
• LAG PROCESSOR - Reshapes control signals by slowing down abrupt changes, used to produce glides and swoops.
• LOW FREQUENCY OSCILLATOR (LFO) - Makes periodic control signals over the range of one cycle every five seconds to 50 cycles per second. The LFO is itself voltage-controlled so you can vary its rate with an expression pedal or other control signal to create effects such as vibrato, warbles, and sirens.
• Two ATTENUATORS - To reduce the strength of control signals, enabling you to adjust the strength of an effect.
• FOUR-WAY MULTIPLE - Enables you to send one control signal to as many as three destinations.
• NOISE SOURCE - Provides pure noise for use as an audio or control signal.
• SAMPLE AND HOLD - Produces stepwise control signals by sampling the voltage of any signal at rate of the LFO to produce classic sample-and-hold effects. This circuit also has a second output which is a smoothed version of the stepwise output.
Added by: Kazbar Systems
Product Demonstration Services @ Kazbar Systems
If you are a professional producer, sound designer, engineer or are part of a commercial studio and wish to audition a product on-site in your studio, then you're in the right place.
We specialize in hands on one-to-one demonstrations of pro audio equipment such as; monitors & outboard and also provide demonstrations for our range of boutique synthesizers and effects.
Contact us to arrange your demo now!