Avid have released their flagship ProTools DSP based system from the AES Show in New York along with ProTools v10.
With upto 5x more power, double the tracks and I/O per card and greater plugin integration using the new AAX plugin format, Avid have up come up with a true successor to the previous HD Accel cards.
Mix Bigger, Better Projects—Faster
As a dedicated professional, you’re looking for faster, higher quality, and easier ways to record, edit, and mix the most demanding productions. Meet the more powerful, new generation of Pro Tools|HD—Pro Tools|HDX. Get more tracks, more headroom, and up to 5x more dedicated DSP power to tackle even the most massive music and post-production projects with the confidence that comes with guaranteed performance.
- Unleash your creativity with up to 5x more power per card than Pro Tools|HD Accel
- Mix bigger, better mixes faster with 256 tracks (up to 768) and double the I/O per card, plus 4x more ADC
- Get higher resolution sound and more headroom with the floating-point architecture
- Compose, record, edit, and mix with the award-winning Pro Tools HD software toolset
- Capture and reproduce audio with pristine clarity using Pro Tools HD Series interfaces
- Increase your power and track counts by simply adding additional cards
- Supports the AAX plug-in format for better workflow and sound parity with native systems
Also launched by Avid at AES 2011, Pro Tools 10 a ground-breaking software release which contains over 50 major new features and AAX, a next generation Plug-In platform for both hardware DSP and Native based Pro Tools systems already being developed for by many of Avid’s third party partners.
Please contact us for all Avid pricing.