The Presonus Studio 192 is an extremely versatile, latest generation audio interface encompassing ultra high speed, USB 3.0 technology. Packed full of features including 26 x 32 audio Ins & Outs, On-board Speaker Management & HQ Class-A XMAX Preamps.
- This offer is good for those who purchased a
Studio 192 between May 1, 2016 and July 31,
- You must be 18 years of age or older to be eligible for the offer.
- Limit one Faderport per unique Studio 192
- The e-mail containing the scanned Studio 192
form with Serial Number and invoice copy must
be received on or before September 1, 2016.
- Only completed Studio 192 forms will be
honored; failure to complete forms will result in
this offer becoming void. PreSonus is not
responsible for lost, late, misdirected e-mail, or
- This offer cannot be combined with any other
- Offer limited to end users only.
- Your rights cannot be transferred, and this offer is void where taxed, restricted, or prohibited by law.
- Allow six to eight weeks for delivery. Processing time is subject to change.
- You will not be contacted by PreSonus or Source Distribution if this offer becomes void.
- Warning: Fraudulent submission could result in prosecution.
- For your records, keep copies of all materials submitted. Originals become Manufacturer’s property and will not be returned.
The Semi-Digital Form
To speed things up, we’ve gone digital with our redemption form. This requires a scanner or a smart phone photo with enough resolution to read your address.
1. Purchase a Studio 192 between 1/5/16 and 31/7/16.
2. Collect and SCAN both of the following:
* A copy of the original, dated, itemized sales receipt showing the purchase of a Studio 192 between 1/5/16 and
*This form, completely filled out. Legibility counts. We cannot process your request without your Studio 192 Serial Number.
3. E-mail both files to us before September 1, 2016. Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Please review all of the rules and fine print on the first page of this PDF to make sure that you qualify and understand how this whole thing works. (Lawyers and accountants are involved, if you get our drift; for example, they insist that we say, “Failure to comply with rules will result in void of rebate.”)
Scan and e-mail us the following to email@example.com:
*A copy of your sales receipt. *This form.