Ferrofish B4000+ Organ Sound Module
The Ferrofish B4000+ Organ Sound Module puts unique authentic organ sound into a valuable modern design. You will have much fun handling the B4000+ using real drawbars, high resolution endless potentiometers and the TFT display. Highest authenticity of the sound emulation will convince you. Pure processing power with Sharc DSP from Analog Devices and a Cortex 3 ARM processor for your ears!
The main features of the Ferrofish B4000+ Organ Sound Module include:
- three full polyphony manuals supported
- Percussion including harmonic, attack and decay
- Tonewheel emulation including leakage and condition
- mechanical emulation including keyclick and key contact delay simulation
- physical circuit modelling
- rotating speakers emulation
- tube amplifier emulation (with overdrive)
- FX section: chorus/vibrato, reverb, compressor
- external audio input routing through FX
- global tuning
- envelope attack and decay
- MIDI keysplit and velocity
- nine drawbars
- six high resolution metal dials
- TFT color display
- ARM Cortex M3 and Sharc DSP powered
- USB interface
- two MIDI inputs
- stereo analog output and headphones
- stereo analog input to FX
- expression pedal
- sustain switch
Product Demonstration Services @ Kazbar Systems
If you are a professional producer, sound designer, engineer or are part of a commercial studio and wish to audition a product on-site in your studio, then you're in the right place.
We specialize in hands on one-to-one demonstrations of pro audio equipment such as; monitors & outboard and also provide demonstrations for our range of boutique synthesizers and effects.
Contact us to arrange your demo now!