EPA Sound Quartetto System
The EPA Quartetto System is composed of 2 horn loaded sub TUBA with mono amplifiers 3 channels on board, managed by a DSP processor to optimize the sound and protect the components by means of digital limiters preset and 4 passive top Flauto, 2 for channel. The total power is 2800W RMS.
The Quartetto system is ideal system for orchestras, small rental, medium-sized installations. Being modular you can increase power by doubling the system.
The Main Features Of The EPA Quartetto System Include:
- The speed and easy mounting;
- The harmony between dynamic range and timbre, which makes it very suitable for play any audio
- content, from classic music to dance music;
- The long distance coverage thanks to the horn loading speakers;
- The linearity frequency response avoids, in live situations, to intervene in equalization frequently.
Product Demonstration Services @ Kazbar Systems
If you are a professional producer, sound designer, engineer or are part of a commercial studio and wish to audition a product on-site in your studio, then you're in the right place.
We specialize in hands on one-to-one demonstrations of pro audio equipment such as; monitors & outboard and also provide demonstrations for our range of boutique synthesizers and effects.
Contact us to arrange your demo now!