EPA Sound Orchestra System
The EPA Orchestra System is a modular system composed of 4 horn loaded sub TUBA with mono amplifiers 3 channels on board, managed by a DSP processor to optimize the sound and protect the components by means of digital limiters and preset and 8 top FLAUTO, 4for channel.
The Orchestra system is the ideal system for big orchestras, big rental, large installations.
The Main Features Of The EPA Orchestra System Include:
- The ability to cover long distances with very homogeneous sound dispersion, both in length and
- width of the stalls, without excessive volumes in the first file;
- The harmony between dynamic range and timbre, which makes it very suitable for play any audio
- content, from classic music to dance music;
- The linearity frequency response avoids, in live situations, to intervene in equalization frequently;
- By using the EPAFLY suspension kit, you can manually mount and unmounts systems without any tools
Product Demonstration Services @ Kazbar Systems
If you are a professional producer, sound designer, engineer or are part of a commercial studio and wish to audition a product on-site in your studio, then you're in the right place.
We specialize in hands on one-to-one demonstrations of pro audio equipment such as; monitors & outboard and also provide demonstrations for our range of boutique synthesizers and effects.
Contact us to arrange your demo now!