Dangerous Music 2-Bus + Analogue Summing Mixer
The Dangerous 2-Bus + Analogue Summing Mixer is a 2u rack-unit, 16-channel analog-summing mixer, with both XLR and D-sub inputs.
With new innovative features that include 3 separate custom audio processors to add tone and color to mixes. The ‘Harmonics’ processor is a tuned harmonic distortion generator executed in parallel-processing mode with a blend control, ‘Paralimit’ is a FET limiter on stun, also in parallel mode.
Both of these processors can be applied across the stereo mix, or on a pair of stems. ‘X-Former’ inserts a pair of custom transformers on the stereo mix and has a control for core saturation. All three tone controls can be active at once, and the order of signal flow through distortion and limiting can be flipped.
The main features of the Dangerous 2-Bus + Analogue Summing Mixer include:
- Breathe your mix to life by restoring width, depth, punch and bottom-end focus
- Incorporates 3 built-in and assignable tone processors
- Harmonics’ processor is a tuned harmonic distortion generator executed in parallel-processing mode with a blend control
- ‘Paralimit’ is a FET limiter on stun, also in parallel mode.
- Stackable 16 input/2-output box with external insert loop
- Xlr and D-Sub Inputs
- Gang multiple 2-Bus+ units together and create your own customized channel count
- External Insert Loop