Audio Technica AT2050 Multi-Pattern Large Diaphragm Microphone
The Audio Technica AT2050 Multi-Pattern Large Diaphragm Microphone maintains precise polar pattern definition across the full frequency range of the microphone due to its Dual-diaphragm capsule design.
The Audio Technica AT2050 Condenser Microphone has three switchable polar patterns: omni, cardioid, figure-of-eight. The AT2050 also has a switchable 80 Hz high-pass filter and 10 dB pad, state-of-the-art surface-mount electronics. The dual large diaphragms are gold-vaporized and aged to achieve optimum characteristics over years of use.
The main features of the Audio Technica AT2050 Multi-Pattern Large Diaphragm Microphone include:
- Three switchable polar patterns: omni, cardioid, figure-of-eight
- Large diaphragm
- Dual-diaphragm capsule design
- Switchable 80 Hz high-pass filter and 10 dB pad
- State-of-the-art surface-mount electronics
- Dual large diaphragms are gold-vaporized and aged
- Frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Impedance: 120 Ohms
- Dynamic Range (typical): 132 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 77 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom power requirements: 11-52V DC (4V), 4.7 mA typical
- Switches: Pattern selection; Flat, roll-off;
Product Demonstration Services @ Kazbar Systems
If you are a professional producer, sound designer, engineer or are part of a commercial studio and wish to audition a product on-site in your studio, then you're in the right place.
We specialize in hands on one-to-one demonstrations of pro audio equipment such as; monitors & outboard and also provide demonstrations for our range of boutique synthesizers and effects.
Contact us to arrange your demo now!