Audio Technica AT2031 Cardioid Condenser Microphone
The main features of the Audio Technica AT2031 Cardioid Condenser Microphone include:
- Elements: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20–20,000 Hz
- Low Frequency Roll-Off: 150 Hz, 6 dB/octave
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: – 34 dB (19.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa (1 pascal = 10 dynes/cm2 = 10 microbars = 94 dB SPL)
- Impedance: 85 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 141 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Noise: 17 dB SPL
- Dynamic Range (Typical): 124 dB, 1 kHz at max SPL
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio: 77 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements: 48V DC, 2mA typical
- Switch: Flat, Roll-Off
- Weight: 134g
- Dimensions: 143.0 mm long, 21.0 mm maximum body Ø
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Accessories Included: AT8405a stand clamp; windscreen; soft protective pouch
Product Demonstration Services @ Kazbar Systems
If you are a professional producer, sound designer, engineer or are part of a commercial studio and wish to audition a product on-site in your studio, then you're in the right place.
We specialize in hands on one-to-one demonstrations of pro audio equipment such as; monitors & outboard and also provide demonstrations for our range of boutique synthesizers and effects.
Contact us to arrange your demo now!