ARTURIA KEYLAB 49 ESSENTIAL
Arturia is thrilled to announce the imminent release of KeyLab Essential - an affordable, yet fully-featured range of universal MIDI controller keyboards.
Created with the budget-conscious musician in mind, KeyLab Essential provides everything they need to create and record music straight out of the box. The 49- and 61-note controllers are packed with intuitive performance controls, feature powerful DAW integration, and come with 3 incredible software titles.
Built to inspire, each model of KeyLab Essential includes the following software titles:
Analog Lab 2: A collection of over 5,000 keyboard presets taken from the award-winning V Collection, powered by Arturia’s exclusive TAE® technology. Featuring every type of sound you can imagine, from analog monosynths to lush pianos, organs to digital powerhouses and everything in between, and all accessible through an easy to navigate, tag-based browser.
Ableton Live Lite: An introduction to the world of Ableton Live, a high-powered software suite used by top producers, DJs, performers, and remixers all around the world. Live Lite lets you record your ideas, layer tracks, warp audio, and release your productions.
UVI Grand Piano Model D: Straight from the world’s greatest concert halls and recording studios. KeyLab Essential also includes UVI’s recreation of the Steinway Model D grand piano, sampled in exquisite detail, ready for you to play, and free of charge.
Combining a stylish, rugged MIDI keyboard, DAW controls, deep integration, and iconic music software, KeyLab Essential is set to become the go-to choice for producers and musicians who want maximum bang for their buck.
The main features of the ARTURIA Keylab 49 Essential include:
- 49-note velocity sensitive keyboard
- Pitch bend & modulation wheels
- Transposition by semitones & octaves
- MCU / HUI compliant for comprehensive DAW integration
- 8 RGB back-lit, multi-purpose performance pads
- 9 faders & rotary encoders
- DAW Command Center & transport section
- 1 DAW-assigned memory (mapping for knobs & faders to control panning and level of tracks)
- 1 Analog Lab-assigned memory (mapping for knobs & faders to control essential parameters in Arturia instruments)
- 6 fully-customizable user memories
- 1“Chord play” mode
- Twin-line LCD screen
- Class-compliant USB, enabling use with iOS and Android devices
- Comprehensive music software bundle included
- Optional sustain pedal and DC power supply
Product Demonstration Services @ Kazbar Systems
If you are a professional producer, sound designer, engineer or are part of a commercial studio and wish to audition a product on-site in your studio, then you're in the right place.
We specialize in hands on one-to-one demonstrations of pro audio equipment such as; monitors & outboard and also provide demonstrations for our range of boutique effects.
Contact us to arrange your demo now!