Art Voice-Channel Stereo Microphone Preamp with USB I/O
The main features of the Art Voice-Channel Stereo Microphone Preamp with USB I/O include:
- Ideal input solution for any recording application.
- Tube Microphone Preamplifier with Selectable plate Voltage and Variable Input Impedance
- Exceptional warmth and definition from proven ART Tube Preamp design
- Smooth musical sounding dynamics control including Compressor / Expander / De-Esser / Gate
- Powerful Parametric EQ selectable Pre or Post Compressor in signal path
- Flexible digital connectivity including ADAT Lite-pipe / AES/EBU / S/PDIF / TOSLink Digital Output supports 44.1 to 192 KHz Sample Rates
- USB direct-connect to computer or laptop
- Attack Time: 250 uSec. to 100 mSec
- Boost and Cut/Frequency Band: +12 dB on each band
- Compression Ratio: 1:1 to 20:1
- Dimensions: (DWH in inches) 9.17 x 19 x 3.5
- EQ Frequency Bands: Low Frequency: 50/150 Hz Selectable
- MID 1 Frequency: 100 Hz to 3kHz continuously variable
- MID 2 Frequency: 500 Hz to 15kHz continuously variable
- High Frequency: 5K/15kHz Selectable
- Equivalent Input Noise: -130 dBu, Input shorted, Max gain, A weighted
- Frequency Response: 16Hz - 42kHz -1dB@96kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 1kHz - less than .015% typical
- Weight: 10.5lbs/4.8kg
Product Demonstration Services @ Kazbar Systems
If you are a professional producer, sound designer, engineer or are part of a commercial studio and wish to audition a product on-site in your studio, then you're in the right place.
We specialize in hands on one-to-one demonstrations of pro audio equipment such as; monitors & outboard and also provide demonstrations for our range of boutique synthesizers and effects.
Contact us to arrange your demo now!