APS Sub 10 Active Studio Subwoofer
The APS Sub 10 Active Studio Subwoofer is designed for accurate sound realization.
SUB 10 is a professional active studio subwoofer equipped with sub-bass loudspeaker driver of 29 cm in diameter, class D power amplifier 400W at 4Ohm mounted on the rear panel, there are also calibrated controls, protections, indicators, and the input/output terminals.
The APS SUB 10 is designed for operation in stereophonic or multi-channel systems (5+1 or 7+1 and larger) such as DOLBY, DTS, THX, etc.
The main features of APS Sub 10 Active Studio Subwoofer include:
- Type Active – Class D power amplifier Hypex: 400 W @ 4Ohm
- Free Field Frequency Response ±2.5 dB: 19-90 Hz
- SPL in Free Field @ 1m RMS: 108 dB (single subwoofer)
- Peak: 116 dB (pair of subwoofers)
- Subbass Loudspeaker O 29 cm
- Diaphragm: cellulose, surround: rubber
- INPUT right (R) and left (L) Two types (common socket Combo): XLR symmetrical (balanced), TRS symmetrical (balanced) "6.3 mm", and RCA nonsymmetrical
- Input impedance 10 kOhm
- „Loop Through” Output XLR symmetrical, Output impedance 100 Ohm
- Dimensions 39 cm x 39 cm x 40 cm / 15.35" x 15.35" x 15.75"
- Weight 24 kg / 53 lbs