APS Aeon Active 2-Way Studio Monitor, Pair
The APS Aeon Active 2-Way Studio Monitor gives you a balanced, dynamic and detailed sound that cuts through your mix with razor accuracy.
AEON takes full advantage of our extended experience in speaker design as well high quality of workmanship. It has some interesting features such as the unique bass controller. In most speakers this electronic extension of the lower range is hard wired. Here the user has the option to bypass it in order to obtain a slightly faster bass response, ideal for use with a sub woofer such as the SUB15.
Add to that attractive custom finishes and you get a great performer with a hard to beat price/quality ratio. AEON is designed for stereo or multi-channel systems (5 +1 or 7+1 and larger) such as DOLBY, DTS, THX, etc.
APS AEON is the perfect sidekick for all near/mid-field monitoring work, be it a pro recording studio, radio station or a "home studio" - a concept that has since its appearance become the dominant trend.
The main features of APS Aeon Active 2-Way Studio Monitor, Pair include:
- Tweeter pa: monolithic integrated circuit TDA7294
- Woofer p.a.: operates on 2SA1943/2SC5200
- Crossover Frequency 1.5 kHz (slope: 24 dB/octave)
- Free Field Frequency Response ±2 dB: 30 Hz - 30 kHz
- SPL in Free Field @ 1m RMS: 108 dB (single)
- Peak: 116 dB (pair)
- Bass/Mid-Range Loudspeaker Ø 22 cm / 8"
- Diaphragm: cellulose, surround: rubber
- Tweeter loudspeaker Ø 2.5 cm / 1"
- Bass/Mid-Range Power Amplifier 150 W RMS @ 4Ω
- Tweeter Power Amplifier 70 W RMS @ 6Ω
- Total Harmonic Distortions 0.005 % – PO = 5 W, f = 1 kHz 0.1 % max – PO = 0.1 up to 50 W, f = 20 Hz up to 20 kHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio 103.5 dB – weighted by A curve
- 101 dB – in band of 20 Hz up to 20 kHz
- Magnetically Shielded
- Input Two Types (common socket Combo): XLR symmetrical (balanced), TRS symmetrical (balanced) 6.3 mm
- Input Impedance 10 kΩ
- „Loop Through” Output XLR symmetrical
- Output Impedance 100Ω
- Dimensions Height x Width x Depth: 42 cm x 27 cm x 36 cm / 16.6" x 10.5" x 14"
- Weight 18 kg / 39.6 lbs