Apogee Quartet USB Audio Interface for iPad and Mac
The Apogee Quartet is a professional USB audio interface designed to deliver the ultimate desktop recording experience to the iPad and Mac-based studio. Featuring 4 inputs and 8 outputs of Apogee's industry-leading AD/DA conversion technology as well as 4 world-class mic preamps, Quartet bridges the gap between the 2-channel Apogee Duet and Apogee's flagship interface, Symphony I/O.
The Quartet for iPad and Mac features special circuitry designed to deliver professional performance for iPad use along with low latency USB 2.0 performance for Mac. Apogee Quartet's MIDI I/O connector lets you connect and power a Core MID compatible keyboard/controller while using Duet with your iPad or iOS device.
The main features of the Apogee Quartet Audio Interface include:
- Direct digital connection to iPod touch, iPhone, iPad
- Low latency monitoring, complete input/output control with Apogee's Maestro software (iOS & Mac)
- USB 2.0 audio with 24-bit/192kHz A/D and D/A conversion
- 4 Analog inputs with world-class mic preamps and selectable 48v phantom power
- ADAT/SMUX digital Inputs
- Monitor control - up to 3 speaker sets
- 1 Independent 1/4" stereo headphone output
- QuickTouch pads for input/output selection and advanced control
Added by: Kazbar Systems
Product Demonstration Services @ Kazbar Systems
If you are a professional producer, sound designer, engineer or are part of a commercial studio and wish to audition a product on-site in your studio, then you're in the right place.
We specialize in hands on one-to-one demonstrations of pro audio equipment such as; monitors & outboard and also provide demonstrations for our range of boutique synthesizers and effects.
Contact us to arrange your demo now!