Antares Mic Mod EFX Classic Microphone Modeler Software Digital Download
Antares Mic Mod EFX Classic Microphone Modeler Software
The Antares Mic Mod EFX Classic Microphone Modeler Software provides over 125 microphone models. Use it in live performance to get the sound of mics you'd never consider using on stage. You can even use it during mixdown to effectively change the mic on an already recorded track.
Using Antares's patented Spectral Shaping Tool technology, Antares have created precise digital models of a wide variety of historical classic and exotic microphones. Simply tell Mic Mod EFX what microphone you are actually using and what microphone you'd like it to sound like. It's as simple as that.
The main features of the Antares Mic Mod EFX Classic Microphone Modeler Software include:
- Proximity Effect - A bass boost that results from placing a directional mic in close proximity to a signal source (e.g., a singer's lips). With Mic Mod EFX's Proximity controls, you can actually create the effects of different mic distances based on the specific physical properties of each individual modeled mic.
- Low Cut Filter - If your source mic has a low cut filter, enter its setting in the Source Mic Low Cut menu. If your selected modeled mic has a low cut filter, you can model the effects of any of its settings with the Modeled Mic Low Cut menu.
- Pickup Pattern - If your source mic has variable pickup patterns, enter the selected pattern in the Source Mic Pattern menu. If your selected modeled mic has variable pickup patterns, you can experiment with the effects of any of its patterns with the Modeled Mic Pattern menu.
- Tube Saturation - Based on the same technology as Antares' famed WARM Tube Saturation Generator, the Tube Saturation control lets you give your track the warmth of a high-quality tube pre-amp.
- Mac OS 10.5.x or later (10.4.11 or later for PowerPC versions)
- Windows 7, Vista, or XP
- Pro Tools or Pro Tools LE 7.x or later
- Ableton Live 7 & 8 (not compatible with Harmony Engine Evo, Harmony EFX, and ARTICULATOR)
- Adobe Audition 3 (does not support routing of MIDI to plug-ins)
- Apple Garageband '08 & '09 (does not support routing of MIDI to plug-ins)
- Apple Logic Pro 7.2, 8, and 9
- Cakewalk Sonar 7 & 8
- Magix Samplitude 10
- MOTU Digital Performer 5, 6, & 7 (Core Audio only, no DAE)
- Steinberg Cubase 4.52 - 5
- Steinberg Nuendo 4.2
- iLok Key Required, Not Included
Product Demonstration Services @ Kazbar Systems
If you are a professional producer, sound designer, engineer or are part of a commercial studio and wish to audition a product on-site in your studio, then you're in the right place.
We specialize in hands on one-to-one demonstrations of pro audio equipment such as; monitors & outboard and also provide demonstrations for our range of boutique synthesizers and effects.
Contact us to arrange your demo now!