Antares Harmony Engine Evo Vocal Modeling Harmony Generator Digital Download
Antares Harmony Engine Evo Vocal Modeling Harmony Generator
The Antares Harmony Engine Evo Vocal Modeling Harmony Generator is the quickest and easiest tool for creating realistic harmonies.
The Antares HARMONY ENGINE EVO incorporates Antares' groundbreaking Evo Voice Processing Technology for faster, more accurate pitch detection, smoother, artifact-free pitch shifting, and seamless, natural-sounding (if you want it to be) throat modeling. With the addition of 5 channels of Antares' unique CHOIR Vocal Multiplier, you can now create huge vocal ensembles out of a single vocal line.
With four independent harmony voices, a variety of powerful harmony generating modes, humanization features for natural sounding performances, and a flexible real-time preset system for harmony and vocal type, Harmony Engine Evo provides incredibly easy-to-use tools to quickly and easily produce virtually any vocal arrangement you can imagine.
Whether you’re an experienced vocal arranger, a songwriter looking for that perfect backup vocal, or a composer experimenting with unique vocal effects, Harmony Engine Evo gives you entirely new ways to create the harmony parts you hear in your head. In fact, experimenting with different harmonies is so easy (and, dare we suggest, fun), you may find yourself using Harmony Engine Evo to explore harmonic alternatives you may have never otherwise considered.
The main features of the Antares Harmony Engine Evo Vocal Modeling Harmony Generator include:
- Antares' groundbreaking Evo Voice Processing Technology for faster, more accurate pitch detection and smoother, artifact-free pitch shifting.
- Four high-quality, formant-corrected harmony voices with independent vocal character, vibrato, and pan settings
- Five channels of our unique CHOIR Vocal Multiplier, to let you turn each voice into 2, 4, or 8 individual unison voices, perfect for creating jaw-droppingly amazing choirs out of a single vocal line
- Antares Throat Modeling technology that lets you process each harmony voice through a physical model of the human vocal tract
- A variety of innovative Harmony Control modes, from fully automatic to individual control of every note: Fixed or Scale Intervals, Chord Degrees or Chord Name, Chord by MIDI, MIDI Omni and MIDI Channel
- Spread and Register controls that allow you to quickly and intuitively set the pitch range and harmony style of your vocal arrangement
- Humanize functions that provide selectable amounts of variation to each harmony voice for realistic, natural sounding results
- Freeze function that allows a unique variety of backup vocal effects by letting you instantly freeze pitch and/or formant articulation
- Harmony Preset matrix that lets you create up to 15 complete harmony settings and instantaneously recall them in real time or via automation
- Voice Parameter Preset matrix that lets you create and instantly recall up to 6 different "vocal groups"
- Five-channel output capability (host dependent) that lets you assign or export the original input and each of the four harmony voices to their own channels for further processing
- Formats: RTAS, VST, Audio Unit
- SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS: Mac: 1.5GHz G4 or 1.8GHz (or faster) G5 or Intel processor | Windows: 2Ghz processor or 3GHz (or faster) processor
- Requires an iLok USB smart key (sold separately) and the ability to access ilok.com (from any computer)
Product Demonstration Services @ Kazbar Systems
If you are a professional producer, sound designer, engineer or are part of a commercial studio and wish to audition a product on-site in your studio, then you're in the right place.
We specialize in hands on one-to-one demonstrations of pro audio equipment such as; monitors & outboard and also provide demonstrations for our range of boutique synthesizers and effects.
Contact us to arrange your demo now!